- Terms and Conditions of Web Site Use
- Use of Content
- Acceptable Site Use
- Links to/from other Web Sites
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
- Fees and Taxes
- General Disclaimer
- Specific Obligations of Users using the Site
- Registration and Identity Protection
- Accuracy of Account Information
- User and Submitted Content
- Other Prohibited Uses
Terms and Conditions of Web Site Use
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this Web site. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. KDC PAY, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Web Site.
Use of Content
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by KDC PAY and / or its associate entities who feature on this website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Web Site or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
Acceptable Site Use
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation,
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Web site, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or
- sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
- that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
- that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
This Web site contains links to other Web Sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Wherever such link/s lead to sites which do not belong to The business and / or its associate entities, The business is not responsible for the content of linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such Web Sites. If you decide to access such linked Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Similarly, this Web site can be made accessible through a link created by other Web sites. Access to this Web site through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other Web sites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Web site are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of our web site or that such links have been authorised by The business and / or its associate entities. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other Web sites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon The business and / or its associate entities consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy. In the event that any link/s afforded by any other Web site/s derogatory in nature to the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas and concepts of this Web site is utilised to visit this Web site and such event is brought to the notice or is within the knowledge of The business and / or its associate entities, civil or criminal remedies as may be appropriate shall be invoked.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The business and/ or its associate entities, their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Web site material or your breach of these terms and conditions of Web Site use.
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content on this Web Site, The business. and / or its associate entities shall not be responsible or liable as to the completeness or correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities arising out of use of any information or contents on this Web Site.
No warranty is given that the Web Site will operate error-free or that this Web Site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, The business and / or its associate entities are not responsible for those costs.
The web site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. The business. and / or its associate entities, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall The business, or any parties, organisations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Web Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Web Site and the Web site material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organisations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
Fees and Taxes
Joining the Site and browsing to view courses details is free. Firm may change its fee policies at any time in its sole discretion, including charging for access to the Site, or discount offer but no fee change will be binding upon you until you agree to such fee changes. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupee for Indian Student and in US Dollars ($) for rest of the countries i.e. other than India. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the Site in a timely manner with a valid payment method that is accepted by the Firm in its sole discretion. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. We may also block your access to any Firm Products pending resolution of any amounts due by you to Firm.
We do not control comments/discussions posted on the Site and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy or truthfulness of such Content. You also understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You hereby agree to hold Firm harmless from and against any and all claims that you may have arising out of your access or use of any Submitted Content. Those who choose to access or use the Firm Products from other locations, including from outside India, do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Access to or use of the Firm Products from jurisdictions where the contents or practices of the Firm Products are illegal, unauthorized or penalized is strictly prohibited.
You may only access the firm Products for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the firm Products. You agree not to use the firm Products or the firm Content (as defined below) to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Instructors or potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with us without our advance written permission, which may be withheld in our sole discretion. You assume any and all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any Instructors or other Users of firm Products. You should be careful before meeting any Instructor or other User in person and should only do so in public. Remember to always be safe.
Specific Obligations of Users using the Site
As a User, you agree that: You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information (see the Pricing section) before using the site or registering for a Course; If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the Site, or registering for a Course. You also agree that you will not do any of the following on or through the Firm Products/Services: upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise); post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, sex-related, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content; manipulate or interfere with the Firm Products/Services; reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from or otherwise use and exploit any Submitted Content or other content obtained from any Firm Products/Services without our express written permission or the permission of the Firm.
Registration and Identity Protection
Accuracy of Account Information
In consideration of your use of Firm Products/Services, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Firm’s registration form (such information being “Your Data”), (b) maintain and promptly update Your Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and (c) comply with these Terms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or misleading, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current incomplete or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Firm Products/Services, without any liability to you.
User and Submitted Content
Any materials, information, communications or ideas that you upload, communicate or otherwise transmit or post to us on or through Firm Products/Services (the “Submitted Content”) will be treated as non-confidential and subject to the license below, and may be reproduced, distributed, publicly performed, publicly distributed, communicated to the public, and otherwise used and exploited by us for any purpose related to the delivery, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the Firm Products/Services, including, but not limited to, for quality control, redistribution or display to Users, and professional development.
You acknowledge that the Software, the technology underlying the Services, and all other software, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, and other data or copyrightable materials, including the selection and arrangements thereof, provided or made available to you in connection with the Firm Products/Services (collectively, the “Firm Content”) are the proprietary property of Firm and its affiliated and/or third party providers and suppliers (the “Third Parties”).
Other Prohibited Uses
In using the Firm Products/Services, you further agree not to:
- Upload or otherwise transmit to or through the Services any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including by incorporating any such material in Submitted Content;
- Upload or otherwise transmit to or through the Services any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to the Firm Products/Services or computers of any kind.
- Create a false identify or impersonate another person or entity in any way;
- Restrict, discourage or inhibit any person from using the Firm Products/Services, disclose personal information about a third person on or through Firm Products/Services or obtained from Firm Products/Services without the consent of such person or collect information about Users of the Firm Products/Services;
- Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Firm Products/Services or any part thereof, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms, the authorized features of the Firm Products/Services, or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Services other than as intended by Firm;
- Gain unauthorized access to the Services, to other Users’ accounts, names or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Services;
- Reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, sell, trade, resell or exploit any portion of the Firm Products/Services, use of the Firm Products/Services, access to the Firm Products/Services or content obtained through the Firm Products/Services, for any purpose other than expressly permitted by these Terms, including, by way of example and not limitation, by doing or engaging in any of the following without Firm’s express written consent:
- Framing, embedding and/or passing off Submitted Content obtained from the Firm Products/Services in such a manner as to present them as originating from a source other than the Firm Products/Services;
- Copying, caching or reformatting any Submitted Content for commercial purposes in any manner whatsoever, whether by copying to physical or electronic media for purposes of buffering delivery or converting transmissions from the Firm Products/Services to alternative delivery formats;
- Altering, defacing, mutilating or otherwise bypassing any approved software through which the Firm Products/Services are made available; and *using any trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, photographs or other content belonging to Firm or obtained from the Firm Products/Services.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Firm Products/Services or communications equipment and computers connected to the Firm Products/Services;
- Remove, disable, damage, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Firm Products/Services, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of the Firm Products/Services or any content accessible on or through Firm Products/Services, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Firm Products/Services or any content accessible on or through Firm Products/Services;
- Use any scraper, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Firm Products/Services, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms and the features of the Firm Products/Services, deep-link to any feature or content on the Site, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or Services;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Firm Products/Services, networks or servers connected to the Firm Products/Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
- Violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations or these Terms; or
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of the Firm Products/Services or Firm Content may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable federal and state laws.